- Use: Bikini
- Power Type: Electric
- Brand Name: emsslim neo
- Origin: Mainland China
- Item Type: Epilator
Benefits of treatment:
1. Improving the tightness of vaginal:Tightening the entire vulva region, from the labia majora to the entire internal vagina.
Both the patient and her partner can detect a significant improvement in firmness.
2. Improving the appearance of the labia:The skin of the external genital area is tightened and smoothed to improve its appearance.
3. Increasing vaginal discharge:Increasing blood flow through zero-hormone therapy to eliminate dryness, restore nerve signaling transmission and improve lubrication.
4. Improving sexual function:Improving women's and their partners'sexual satisfaction by increasing sensitivity of orgasm and contraction of muscle.
5. Reducing stressful urinary incontinence:Reducing urinary leakage accidents by strengthening pelvic muscle tissue and helping treat mild to moderate stressful urinary incontinence.
ThermiVa is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure that uses radio-frequency technology to promote natural collagen production and tissue rejuvenation by application of gentle thermal energy for incontinence treatment. Women will see significant improvement in appearance of external female genitalia (even with one session), tighter vagina, improved lubrication, enhanced orgasms, better urinary control, better vaginal sensation, strengthen pelvic muscles.
– Sagging skin, such as the inner and outer labia, is significantly reduced, providing a more youthful appearance and allowing women to feel more comfortable in form-fitting clothing.
Reduced Dryness and Vaginal Atrophy
– Radiofrequency energy improves blood circulation in the treated areas, promoting normal function, such as the natural lubrication in the vagina. ThermiVa allows women to regain healthy vaginal moisture without having to rely on hormone therapy. Internal and external vaginal moisture is vital for comfort and overall vaginal rejuvenation.
Reduced Urinary Leakage
– Many women who have given birth (either vaginal or C-section) suffer from incontinence because the pelvic muscles may be stretched and weakened. ThermiVa can be used as a mild female incontinence treatment by tightening and firming the tissues under the bladder, reducing stress-related leaks and urge incontinence.
– ThermiVa is a completely non-surgical procedure that does not require anesthesia or any recovery period. A new handpiece is used for every patient and the temperature can be adjusted to suit each patient’s comfort level. Patients can receive ThermiVa treatments as early as six weeks after giving birth and can safely and comfortably have sex immediately after their vaginal rejuvenation session.
– With just a few ThermiVa sessions, which take no more than 15 to 20 minutes, patients can experience immediate vaginal rejuvenation that lasts between nine months to two years!
No incisions necessary
Short treatment sessions Improves physical sensation
Treats internal and external features (i.e., inner and outer labia and vaginal canal)
Improves dryness and laxity
No downtime (outpatient procedure; no hospitalization required)
Helps reduce or stop urinary incontinence
Enhances natural vaginal lubrication
Minimizes the risk of pain during sexual intercourse Increases self-confidence